Translate

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

#84Bing Search of the Day: polar bears swimming



Bing Search of the Day:
Polar Bears Swimming

It's International #PolarBearDay!


Today, Bing taught me a few Polar Bear facts:


1. The country of Greenland has a Polar Bear on her coat of arms. 

2. Polar Bears have been recorded swimming up to 220 miles!

3. A Polar Bears fur is not actually white. It's transparent!



I also found this gallery from ABC News of the Zoo in Moscow:




84places to the San Diego Zoo

I've joined ko-fi.com, a site that allows people to support content creators by buying them a "coffee".

My first goal has been set. It's a Day Pass to the San Diego Zoo! I'd love to go see the Big Cats, the Wolves and the Birds of Prey. Help me get there and I'll take lots of pics and share an #84places travel blog with you, here!




Also, there would be lots of exclusive stuff at the $1Blog on Patreon.



Cheers,
Josh


Shared via Bing Search https://aka.ms/getbingandroid

No comments:

Post a Comment