Translate

Saturday, February 24, 2018

#84Bing Search of the Day: "propagate succulents" #clubbouquet


Bing Search of The Day:Propagate Succulents


They are some the easiest plants to care for and yet, they're some of the easiest to mess up with overwatering.

That said, I enjoy succulents. They're cheap, thrive in the climate I live in and they look very cool.


Add that to the idea of propagation, the art of growing new plants from cuttings of existing plants, they're essentially, FREE!

(I've also taken an interest in propagating roses. Follow #ClubBouquet to keep an eye on my progress)

I haven't had any initial success with propagation just yet but, I'm having some with growing succulents and roses and I've just introduced a diy greenhouse to my operation. I expect success.

Do you garden?

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment