Translate

Sunday, August 26, 2018

The 5th Stand by Chelsea FC | #CFC | #apps

From Google Play

It's worth mentioning that Chelsea FC have done an amazing job on their new app, The 5th Stand.

I checked in this morning to find out that you can access the audio feed from the app (I'm in SoCal).

That's great on it's own but, when I closed the app and turned off my screen, the audio was still playing, which is perfect!

I can put my headphones on,  drop my phone in my pocket and go about my business. I can't say that for lots of apps.

That feature alone makes a worthy app. So, I thought it was deserving of a post, here.

It's also got great resources such as Match Day, News, Highlights, Connecting with Nearby Supporters and Alerts.

The UI is clean and simple so it runs smoothly and doesn't slow my phone down.

It's solid. Check it out here.

Come on, Chelsea!

Josh | artscience84 | Lumiero

No comments:

Post a Comment