Translate

Friday, August 31, 2018

I'm in the Vault! | #EAaccess | @golumiero


Hey, gamers!

A message from Lumiero:
www.golumiero.artscience84.com


So, for a few reasons, I've decided to sign up for EA Access this month and I now have access to the Vault! If you've been considering doing the same, I thought explaining my decision would give you some insight and perspective on making your own decision.

For one, you know my favorite game is FIFA:

FIFA 19 Standard Edition is $59.99 in the Microsoft Store but, with EA Access, you get 10% off when you pre-order. That comes out to $53.99, a difference of $6 US. Not only that, you also get to play 3 days early!

So, with one month of EA Access at $4.99, the total cost is about the same but, I also get a month of access to 63 other games for the rest of the month! If you're planning on buying FIFA 19 and don't have EA Access already, it's a pretty simple decision.


That alone, is a good deal but, there's more!


You also get Free Trials of other new games before they are released!

For instance, Madden, NHL and NBA Live are all releasing new games for 2019 and you get 10 hours for no extra cost as long as you're an EA Access member!


That's good enough for me!


So, what are you gonna do?
Which one do you want to see me stream?



Cheers,
Josh | Lumiero

BTW: This is NOT AN AD. I just feel good about my decision and I think you should consider it. All the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment