Translate

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Promoting Content with Ads on Instagram | #as84rose #marketing


It's been an exciting day, so far, over on Instagram. After some initial success, IG suggested that I promote this post and I decided to give it a try.

I've been wondering about the different ways to promote content on social media, especially since they've made it pretty easy to do.

One concern I had was, with such a small budget, would it even be worth the trouble. I won't go into details but, I opted for a low dollar amount and a week long campaign.

Have you had any success creating social media campaigns? Let me know in the comments.

Anyway, it's going great! I put some thought into the target demographics and have received lots of likes. Not many follows or action responses, yet. (My ad points to a page on my website about this image.)

It's currently 3 am on the West Coast and it's been 12 hours since the campaign launched. I expect that there will be another push once the European evening audience has a look.

I'll give it another day or so and let you know how it goes.

You can check it out on Instagram, here.

Find out more about #as84rose at the website.

Cheers,
Josh | #as84rose

No comments:

Post a Comment