Translate

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Champions Rise in #FIFA19 | @golumiero

See Mixer Live Streams and YouTube Game Clips of FIFA 19 and other games by Lumiero 
~~~~~

Twitter Polls:

Follow @GoLumiero on Twitter

~~~~~

Lumiero | Gaming for artscience84.com:

The first time I played this legendary game was WAAAAY back in the day on the original Sony Playstation! I love soccer so this game was a natural fit. I could play for hours with my IRL teammates.
 Unfortunately, I wasn’t much of a video gamer in my youth, so the next time I played was FIFA 10 on the Nintendo Wii! Even then, online gaming wasn’t really on my radar. I played FIFA 11 on the Wii but then, that was it.
 It wasn’t until FIFA 18 that I really began to get serious about this title. I got an Xbox and as I’m sure you could guess, the game play was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!
 On one hand, it was frustrating. There was so many new controls and nuances to learn. LT, Right Stick, LB, RB, Tactics, Finesse was all new to me. On the other hand, it was incredibly exciting!
  Wouldn’t you believe it? Here comes FIFA 19 and there’s EVEN MORE control over tactics, skill, shooting and more!
Read about EA Sports and Frostbite joining forces here.
It’s all interesting but, I think the feature I’m most excited to try is the Active Touch System. Although, Alex Hunter moving to La Liga, UEFA Champion's League play, the new Kick-Off Modes and new Shot Timing features are all worthy of mention.

Check out this post about getting a discount when you pre-order with EA Access!

I'm in the Vault! | #EAaccess | @golumiero

~~~~~

Build your own player and take him to the highest level of the Professional Game in FIFA 19. 

Lumiero is a defensive minded, counter attacking journeyman who will play any position on the pitch but, finds the most success in the CDM spot.

Check out #ProLumiero on artscience84.com for LIVE STREAMS and HIGHLIGHTS featuring Goals, Defense and Assisting plays in Pro Clubs Drop-In Matches!

~~~~~

Is Beginner too easy for you?
Is World Class not challenging enough?
Then this is the ONLY way to play.

Catch LIVE STREAMS and HIGHLIGHTS by Lumiero vs CPU in #LEGENDARYONLY on artscience84.com

Join the Xbox Group: EA FIFA LEGENDARY ONLY

~~~~~


Lumiero | artscience84

No comments:

Post a Comment