Translate

Thursday, January 10, 2019

#Beautiful\ The 2019 Pin-Up Calendar Selection\ Miss Deadly Red



Beautiful by artscience84 Profile Image



January 10, 2019\\
California, USA\\

I've been following models on social media for many years, now. What began as a study of the artform has become so much more for me. In the beginning, any old picture of a woman would do but, over the years my tastes have developed. One might argue, that I've grown more particular about the images I'll like and share.

Now that I understand photography on a much deeper level, I can recognize the "feelings" that linger underneath the images (this works for all forms of art, really) and both a blessing and a curse, I've learned what I don't want to see and/or "feel" from an image. At least, I understand better what I want to create in my own photography.

One of the factors that come into play is what I think of when I look at an image. Much of what I think about comes from the personality of the model. I take into account her philosophies, her message and her intentions. I often find the words that she's tweeted or said rattle around my head while I look at her photos.

Twitter\ @ClassySexyBeau


Naturally, I find more enjoyment from images by models who exhibit kindess, compassion and work ethic. I like and respect hard working, humble women who aren't afraid to stand for something that may make them "unpopular" such as, sex positive, body positive and higher consciousness.

That said, sometimes the straight male about me just likes what he sees.

Although, I have developed principles after looking at literally billions of beautiful images, I am only a man.

Regardless of the reason, when the end of the year comes around, I begin looking for a new calendar to hang on my wall and a model to give something back to. If I'm being honest, I'm a sucker for clever marketing featuring a pretty woman and decent price. However, I do my best to make a conscious decision about where my support goes.

Miss Deadly Red




This year, I was drawn in by a beautiful red head from the UK. I've been following her Instagram for most of the year and was instantly intrigued by her pin-up style. She also works very hard, doing her own hair and make-up.


Miss Deadly Red 2019 Calendar Image


Read her FAQ\ http://miss-deadly-red.tumblr.com/faq

Her 2019 is currently SOLD OUT but, keep checking back or find something else in her shop\ https://missdeadlyred.bigcartel.com/product/pre-sale-2019-signed-missdeadlyred-calendar

Miss Deadly Red on Instagram\ https://www.instagram.com/missdeadlyred/



#Beautiful


The idea of making a blog post and sharing these opportunities to support independent models is new this year but, I've been purchasing calendars for years and encourage you to do the same. Here is a short list of some the past models whose calendars I've been happy to have.

Anastasia Kvitko


London Andrews


Rebecca Crow



Cheers,
Josh\ #84Culture
www.artscience84.com

No comments:

Post a Comment