Translate

Friday, January 11, 2019

#Golden84\ January Sunset in SoCal\


artscience84 Photo Profile Image
January 11, 2019\\
California, USA\\

My favorite time of year has always been Autumn and in Southern California, Winter is basically one long Autumn!

I went for a walk yesterday and posted some pics to Instagram of the golden landscape, the Moon in the Southern Sky and of course, some Palms.

I'd like to upgrade from my Samsung Galaxy to a DSLR camera one day, soon. You can help me along that path by visiting the Patreon Blog and get access to full sized and exclusive images of #Golden84 Sunlight and more!

More on #Golden84 Sunlight Photography by artscience84\












What does this time of year look like on your side of the planet?


Cheers,
Josh\ #84Culture
www.artscience84.com

No comments:

Post a Comment